Build an e-commerce shop using wordpress just in 15 minutes
Assuming you have installed wordpress.
- Go to Plugins->Add New.
- Type “WooCommerce” in search bar and hit enter.
- Install first extension appeared in search result (“WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce”).And activate it
- Go to Themes->Add New.
- Type “Storefront” in search bar and hit enter.
- Install first theme appeared in search result (“Storefront”).And activate it
- Now you will be able to see all settings related to e-commerce shop in admin panel.
- Add two pages “cart” and “checkout” containing “[woocommerce_cart]” and “[woocommerce_checkout]” respectively.
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout and select “Cart Page” as cart and “Checkout Page” as checkout.Set up the rest of the things according to your requirements and save.
- Add some products.
- Now take a look at front end.You will see your e-commerce shop
That’s it,your e-commerce shop using wordpress is ready.
About The Author