Create and integrate real time chat(live chat) into your website.
Assuming you have knowledge of php web development.
- Download complete zip package from here.
- Extract it and you will find database file “db.txt” in “chat” folder.Execute that query in your database.Now your chat table is created.
- In “chat” folder you will find three php files named dinesh,pralhad and niles.These files are totally same except different sessions in them.
- These three files are used just for demonstration purpose.You need only one file “dinesh.php”.
- You will find one more file “chat.php” in “chat” folder.Database connection settings are at the beginning.Edit it as per your database.
- In case if you want to test the script.Run dinesh.php and pralhad.php in two separate browsers and try to chat with each other.It will work fine.
- To integrate it into your website just manipulate session and chat-with list found in dinesh.php
That’s it,you have successfully integrated live chat in your website.
About The Author