Set up free sms alert when website is down
First, open your Google Calendar page, click the gear at the top right corner, and select Settings. Click the Mobile Setup tab.
Select your country and enter your cell phone number to set up SMS reminders. Assuming your carrier is supported, you don’t have to select it in the Carrier box – see this page for a list of carriers Google supports.
Once you’ve entered your cell phone information, click the Send Verification Code button and Google will text you a verification code – enter the code on the page and the set up process will be complete.
- Sign-in to your Google account and then click here.
- Click “Yes, make a copy” appeared on the page loaded by clicking above link.
- Put your website URLs in cell B2 (comma separated) and your email address in cell B3. If you wish to receive alerts by text messages, put Yes in cell B4.
- You’ll find a new Website Monitor menu in your Google Sheets toolbar. Click Initialize and you’ll get a pop-up asking for authorization. Grant the necessary access.
- Go to the Website Monitor menu again and choose “Start Website Monitor” to begin the monitoring process. Close the Google Sheet.
That’s it,your free website monitor sms alert is started.